Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun Fridays...

Fridays are the one day of the school week that I plan on not planning. It's the day when Gabby goes to co-op. So I've decided to call them Fun Fridays (mostly because lazy does not makes an alliteration with Friday). So to keep with this theme, every Friday (that I actually remember to) I will be sharing a fun homeschooling site that either someone has shared with me, or I have simple stumbled upon during my excessive hours browsing the internet instead of sleeping. Unfortunately I have not yet found a site that helps fix run-on sentences.
So here's my first one...
http://www.learningpage.com/
It has some of the cutest worksheets for math & science. You have to register, but it's totally free, and so worth it if you have kids in lower elementary. The site also has links to it's sister sites that have other useful resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment