Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Matters...


... changing the world, and other things...
So I was online this week looking for some fun educational resources when I stumbled upon this site from G.E. (you know the appliance, energy, etc company) and it had lesson plans on energy conservation. So I registered to get the lesson plan, and guess what? They sent me an e-mail this morning saying our school was chosen to receive 100 flower bulbs (daffodils & gladiolas). So now the Finstad Homeschool Coop is being sent a package of 100 bulbs for our school to plant to beautify our community. Funny, huh? So I called up some of my family members and we are going to split them between our houses. It's amazing the resources out there for educators, you just have to be willing to put a little work into finding them. And yes, i do know my picture is of a weed, but I haven't received my flowers yet, so that is all that is growing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment