Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Matters...


... playing in water, and other things...
I would just like to say I love to visit children's museums. There are so many great one's all around the U.S. (and I'm sure all around the world, I just haven't visited any outside the U.S.). I love all the programs and hands-on activities they offer. We recently took a mini stay-cation to Chattanooga (just a couple hours away). While there we visited their children's museum which offered all kinds of classes. We took a cooking class in the morning, where we made a carrot salad. In the afternoon we attended an art class, where the kids learned about pastel colors and played with foam rollers. I was a little disappointed that they didn't offer a discount to homeschoolers (most other museums do), but it was still a great experience. So go out and discover museums in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment